Friday, February 20, 2009

On Oahu

I arrived on Oahu last night almost an hour late due to head winds. It was a positively ghastly flight, honestly. I have never been on a flight with so many screaming babies before, especially one squalling right behind me and to the left while her brother kicked my seat every five seconds or so. I love babies in small and happy doses, but this was just terrible. Thankfully, the experience is behind me now and I am safe and sound on Oahu - currently sitting in the Photo Lab at UH Manoa, researching the best places to go if you want to shnuggle baby australian animals. My Pocket Parker is beside me (pictures of this awesomeness later), keeping me company while I putz and plan.

I hadn't met Gabe (Dallas's fiance) before this trip, but I'm pretty much already giving him my seal of approval. Thumbs up, Dal. They have both been exceptionally good hosts and I'm so happy to be reunited with my Dallas after so long!

I saw Donald earlier! We caught up and did a couple of crosswords, and then he had class. Dallas says I should post this picture, even though it brings back memories of when I had braces and all of my smiles looked insincere:



In other news, I get to try on a bridesmaid dress today! Dal and I are going to go run some errands once she gets off work @ 3pm, including heading over to Ala Moana, Ben Franklin, and Bridal Emporium. In the meantime, Dallas has been amusing us with photo-merges:



Yes, there are two Dallases in the first picture.

I guess that's all for the moment. We leave tomorrow around mid-day for Sydney, and I am so so so very excited. Stay tuned. ;)

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! New Zealand will be awesome! I also saw that Dallas will be going on the canyon swing...so much fun

    ReplyDelete

About Us

Cameron Gage and Dallas Nagata both graduated from college in December of 2008. As a reward for all their hard work in school, they decided to take a graduation trip to Australia and New Zealand from February 21st to March 8th. This blog will cover their trip with photos, journal entries, and more!

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP